2015 Toyota Land Cruiser
Lasco Price: $132,500.00
2015 Toyota Landcruiser – IAC Level 5 (EURO B-6;
* 4.7L V8 Engine
* ABS * Power Steering
* 5-speed automatic
Five (5) Door
* Leather interior
4 x 4
* AM/FM Stereo with in dash CD
Tires 275/70R x 16D
* Original Curb wt. 5,390 lbs.
GVWR (prior modifications): 6,800 lbs.
* Approximate added armor wt.: 1,350 lbs
GVWR (after suspension mods): 7,650 lbs
* Payload Capacity (after armor): 910 lbs.
Towing Capacity: 6,500 lbs.
* Color: Black
Base Armor Ballistic Specifications:
IAC Level 5 (Level B-6): HIGH POWER RIFLE DEFEAT
· .357 Magnum (full metal jacket, coned bullet, or soft core), 10.2 g, 425 ms / 158gr. 1450 fps
· 9mm Luger (full metal jacket, round nose or soft core), 8 g., 381 ms / 124gr. 1250 fps,
· .44 Magnum (Full metal jacket, flat nose, or soft core), 15.6 g, 460 ms / 240gr 1510 fps
· 7.62 X 39mm, 9.3g, 713ms / 145 gr., 2,430 fps
· 7.62 X 39mm, 7.9g, 822 ms / 123 gr., 2,697 fps
· 7.62 x 51mm M80 (full metal jacket - or soft core), 9.5 g, 830 ms / 147 gr., 2,700 fps
· 5.56 x 45 (full metal jacket, pointed bullet, soft core, SS109), 4 g, 950 m/s, / 62gr. 3116 fps
1) Glass areas: Windshield, rear doors and side glass will be removed and replaced with bullet-resistant transparent armor multi-layer glass and polycarbonate inner layer to prevent spalling upon ballistic impact. Glass will be curved and contoured to retain the appearance of the original glass and provided from Isoclima or equivalent source. All transparent areas will be B6+/NIJ III+.
2) Windows: Driver door is operable.
Body: Doors, pillar posts, side panels, kick-panels,
firewall, and headers (laterals) will be armored with
Armormax ballistic composite material equivalent
material or ballistic steel in accordance with defined
standard of defeat. Elitus® overlap system used
throughout. NIJ Level III protection.
4) Roof: Armored with Armormax® ballistic composite material in accordance with NIJ III standards at 30 degree angle protection.
5) Floor: Floor areas will be armored with multi-ply rigid ballistic fragmentation material combined with Armormax® PAC100 molded to form fit contours of floorboards and panels. Protection single German DM51 or US M-67.
6) Vehicle Structured Modifications: Reinforcement of pillar posts and hinges, high-pressure heavy-duty shocks, and upgrade of suspension to include HD torsion bars, polyurethane bushings. Hardened plastic door risers installed on all doors.
7) Fuel tank: Ballistic fragmentation blanket.
8) Battery: Original replaced with an Optima® bullet-resistant battery.
9) Electronic control Module (ECM) protection.
10) Exhaust System: Wire mesh tailpipe protection.
11) Fuel System: Locking Gas cap.
order this vehicle:
Phone Lasco now at (415) 668-3770
or email Lasco International Group (email@example.com)