Mercedes Benz S550L
4.9/V-8, 24 valve
Color: Midnight blue metallic with charcoal leather and burl
Under 200 miles.
to NIJ Class 4 (Level IV) Piercing
Magnum, 240 gr. 427 mps / 1470 fps; .357 Magnum, 158 gr. 425 mps
/ 1450 fps;
9mm 124 gr., 350 mps / 1120 fps, 7.62 x 39mm, 123 gr., 750 mps /
2,697 fps; 233
Caliber, 45 gr., 919 mps / 3,2000 fps; 7.62 x 51mm M80, 149 gr.,
830 mps / 2,700 fps;
5.56 x 45 M193; 7.62 x 39mm API, 123 gr., 750 mps / 2,697 fps.
1) Glass areas: Windshield, side glass and rear glass will be
removed and replaced
with bullet-resistant transparent armor multi-layer glass and
layer to prevent spalling upon ballistic impact. Glass will be
curved and contoured to retain the appearance of the original
glass and provided from isoclima or equivalent source. All
transparent areas will be IAC level IV.
2) At this level, all windows will be un-operable.
3) Body: Doors, pillar posts, side panels, kick-panels,
firewall, and headers (laterals)
will be armored with Armormax® PAC700 (7.75 lbs. per s.f.)
material equivalent materials or ballistic steel in accordance
with defined standard
of defeat. Elitus® overlap system used throughout. Level IV
4) Roof: Armored with Armormax® PAC300 (3 lb. per s.f.)
ballistic composite material in accordance with NIJ standards 45
degree angle 5.56mm & 7.62 x 39 API Level IV protection.
5) Floor: Floor areas will be armored with multi-ply rigid
material combined with Armormax® PAC100 molded to form fit
contours of floor boards and panels. Protection single German
DM51 or US M-67.
6) Vehicle Structured Modifications: Reinforcement of pillar
posts and hinges, high
pressure heavy duty shocks, and upgrade of suspension to include
HD torsion bars,
polyurethane brushings. Hardened plastic door risers installed
on all doors.
7) Fuel tank: Ballistic self-sealing tank.
8) Electronic Control Module (ECM) protection.
9) Wire mesh tailpipe protection.
10) Locking gas cap
11) Dual DVD Flat Screens headrest mounted
12) V60 Motorola Phone